Jingwen University of Science and Technology Jinwen University chosen by many Vietnamese students to fulfill their dream of studying abroad. This school welcomes thousands of foreign students every year and is the perfect place for young people to hone their knowledge, gain experience and improve themselves. And Netviet Learn about Canh Van through the information below.
1. Overview of Canh Van University of Science and Technology
Canh Van is located in New Taipei City - an area with the fastest growth rate in Taiwan. This is a typical school with the most modern technology and education system in the locality. With a modern campus and advanced facilities and top quality training, in 2010, Canh Van was assessed by WHO as a world-class safe school.
The school focuses on practical training in the fields of Business and Service Administration, Tourism and Travel Management, International Languages, Environmental Science, Electrical Engineering and Information Technology and Graphic Design. . The school always creates the best conditions for students to study and have the opportunity to develop themselves.
2. Information and geographical location of Canh Van University of Science and Technology
- English Name: Jinwen University Of Science And Technology
- Vietnamese name: Canh Van University of Science and Technology
- Chinese Name:
- Address: No.99, Anzhong Rd., Xindian Dist., New Taipei City 23154, Taiwan, Republic of China.
- Website: http://www.just.edu.tw/
- School videos:
3. History of Canh Van University of Science and Technology
In 1985, the school was established with the name Canh Van College of Industry and Trade. In 1990, enrollment began for 17 classes in 6 different faculties. In 1998, it was upgraded and renamed Canh Van Technical Academy. The scale of the school was also expanded to 16 faculties and the number of students reached over 10.000 people.
In 2007, the school was approved by the Ministry of Education to upgrade and change its name to Canh Van University of Technology. Continuously in the years 2009 to 2013, the school was recognized as a unit with an excellent curriculum assessed by the Ministry of Education. From 2010 to 2014, Canh Van received a world-class safety school certificate.
As of 2014, the university has a total of 4 institutes, 14 faculties and 4 master classes with a total student population of 8.881 people. Canh Van University of Science and Technology regularly cooperates with prestigious universities from the US, UK, Canada, Japan, Korea, and Vietnam to improve quality and technology, helping students to improve their skills. all knowledge and skills.
3. Faculties and branches at Canh Van University of Science and Technology
Currently, Canh Van is enrolling majors including 4 students and specific faculties including:
- Academy of Hotel and Restaurant Management: Faculty of Restaurant Management, Faculty of Tourism Management, Faculty of Hotel Management, Master's Program majoring in restaurant and tourism management.
- Academy of Business Administration: Faculty of Marketing and Goods Circulation, Faculty of International Trade, Faculty of Business Administration, Faculty of Multimedia Applications and Mobile Commerce, Faculty of Financial Planning and Taxation, Faculty of Accounting.
- Academy of Arts and Humanities Tourism Foreign Language Class: English Class of Applied Foreign Language Department, Japanese Class of Applied Foreign Language Department, Faculty of Communication Design, Master's Program in Digital Design, Culture and creation
- Electronic Engineering Institute: Faculty of Computers and Communications, Faculty of Information Engineering, Master's Program in Computers and Communications.
Most of the faculties offer undergraduate training and have 3 master's programs. Canh Van School does not train PhDs.
4. Expenses to pay when studying at Canh Van University of Science and Technology
Expenses students need to pay when studying at Canh Van include:
- Tuition and fees: Approximately NT$60,000/semester.
- Dormitory: NT$11,000/semester.
- Other living expenses: Depending on the needs of each individual, ranging from NT$5.000 to NT$8.000/month.
- Textbook purchase fee: Depending on the requirements of each department and individual needs.
5. Information about Canh Van University of Science and Technology scholarship packages
Canh Van University of Science and Technology will have specific incentives for students as follows:
- For the first year of study, all students will receive a 50% discount on tuition and fees.
- From the 2nd year onwards: If the student does not owe any fees, the conduct score is 80 or higher, the total achievement score is in the top 5% of the class, the entire tuition fee of that semester will be exempted. In case the total achievement score is in the top 10% of the whole class, students will be exempted from 50% of tuition fees for that semester. If the total score is in the top 20% of the whole class, you will receive a 25% discount on the semester's tuition.
6. List of documents required to apply for admission to Canh Van University of Science and Technology
To apply for admission, students and their families need to prepare the following documents:
- 1 copy of the school's application form for admission with a photo of your personal card within the last 6 months
- 1 Authorization letter in the form provided by the school.
- 1 Passport photocopy.
- 1 Diploma of the highest level of education, 1 Transcript of the academic years of the highest level of education. All have been translated into English or Chinese, then notarized and stamped at the Taipei Economic & Cultural Office.
- 1 copy of Financial Statement made in the last 6 months. Or documents proving that the student has received a scholarship, government support or Canh Van University of Science and Technology.
- 1 copy of Medical Examination Certificate at a specialized facility within the last 6 months including HIV test.
- 1 self-introduction, 1 study plan written in English or Chinese.
- 2 copies of Letter of Recommendation (if any).
- All kinds of certificates of merit, certificates of merit, certificates, etc. photocopies.
- Types of documents according to the individual requirements of each faculty.
7. Why should you study at Canh Van University of Science and Technology?
Canh Van is a school chosen by many Vietnamese students to study abroad. This will be an ideal environment for you to improve yourself as well as improve your knowledge and qualifications and bring what you learn into practice. The reasons you should choose Canh Van as a destination in your dream-conquering journey include:
Good quality of training
Canh Van University of Science and Technology is considered the most modern and spacious in New Taipei. The school has many diverse faculties and disciplines that will satisfy all needs and interests of students. The quality of infrastructure, teachers and lecturers are focused will create conditions for you to develop your full potential.
Many Vietnamese students
Canh Van is chosen by many Vietnamese students, so when you come here, you will not be afraid of being lost or experiencing culture shock. International students will be able to join many groups and clubs with friends of the same bloodline so that they can quickly integrate and promote their strengths. All the unique cultural features of the country will be reproduced so that students never feel lost.
Perfect learning and living environment trường
New Taipei City is one of the bustling cities of Taiwan, so all issues of culture, society, traffic, cuisine, etc. are flourishing. With modern infrastructure and strict social safety control, you do not need to worry when studying at Canh Van and living here. High quality of life with many development services, when the right shaauj and friendly people will help international students experience many interesting things.
Lots of job opportunities
The school always creates conditions for students to work part-time to earn extra income, access culture and people. At Canh Van, there are many clubs that provide part-time job information suitable for students. This helps you to have about 700-1000 USD/month, enough to pay for study or living expenses but still ensure quality and study time.
Diverse employment after graduation tốt
With stable and rigorous output quality, most students at Canh Van do not need to worry too much about job problems after graduation. If you choose to stay in Taiwan to work, international students will be introduced by the school to reputable businesses in the country. Salary is always stable and opportunities for advancement are wide open.
If you decide to return to Vietnam, you will be introduced to multinational companies and corporations in many fields. After completing the semester at Canh Van, the students' English or Chinese proficiency and professional knowledge are guaranteed. That makes it easy for you to access and integrate into the highly demanding environments here.
The information about Canh Van University of Science and Technology hopes to help those who are cherishing the dream of studying in Taiwan have more choices. Contact Netviet Study Abroad for advice and answers to all problems related to costs, living, studying, ... in the land known as "Asian Dragon".